26.3.09

How Time Flies....

Yes it's been a long time since my last entry.  I have been too distracted to update my blog.  January was a month of upheaval and sophistry.  February a month of rest and love.  March so far seems to be a month of change and excitement.  

My New Year's Resolutions were derailed due to health issues and now they are back on track. 
1) Get Fit.
a) Continue the AB DIET.
b) Run a 10K with out vomiting or walking. (Jogging is okay.)
c) Really find out if I have ADD or just looney. (LOL)
2) Focus on accomplishing my Quals.
a) Inside Tender
b) Med Deck Tech/Sup.
3) Be more diligent in nurturing my nieces and nephews.
a) By Blood
b) By Love.
4) Connect exclusively with people and things who add to my life or make me happy.
a) Go to Disney World!!! 
b) Get rid of mementos of dark trials and tribulations.
5) Complete my book and my responsibilities toward my the other authors in my circle.

Since my brush with mortality I am pressing on with being more in the moment and not the past.  The "What ifs?" will remain unanswered. The really interesting question for '09 is "What will happen next?"

1 comment:

Trillian42 said...

You forgot one!

6) Go to DC and meet husband's old friend who is now YOUR friend. :D

-Pam